Below you can find some pictures of my winter nail polish collection. I’ve chosen the 6 colours I prefer most. What do you think about these colours?
These 5 colours are from Catrice (f.l.t.r.)
* Coral: Meet Me At Coral Island (nr 030)
* Burgundy: Caught On The Red Carpet (nr 070)
* Green: After Eight (nr 600)
* Brown: From Dusk To Dawn (nr 200)
* Grey: London’s Weather Forecast (nr 280)
I know coral isn’t so much of a winter colour but I just love it on my toe nails. It gives my feet a summerish feeling! 🙂
The last colour is a shimmering gold. If you want to you can add golden sequins. The sequins are great of you’re going to a party!
Both these nail polishes are from Essence. They have the loveliest colours!
* Gold: Gold Rush (nr 32)
* Golden sequins: Make It Golden (nr 67)
But beware! You might have to scrub hard to get the sequins back off! They’re quite sticky!